Enthralled

Enthralled -

Lora Leigh, Alyssa Day, Meljean Brook, Lucy Monroe

Originally posted at Paperback Wonderland.

The Devil’s Due by Lora Leigh - 2 stars

It's been a while since I've read any Breeds books, their quality varies too much, you never know what you're going to get. This one wasn't bad, but it wasn't good either - very little in the way of plot, just sex. Which is fine when you know and care about the characters, which I didn't, so...

The Curse Of The Black Swan (League Of The Black Swan #1.5) by Alyssa Day - 4.5 stars

I'd never read anything by Alyssa Day, and if all her books are like this short, then I have a lot of reading to do! It was so funny and sweet! I loved the story about the curse, and her characters were delightful. It had a very urban fantasy fairytale vibe to it, which I absolutely loved!

Salvage (Iron Seas #3.5) by Meljean Brook - 3 stars

I admit, Meljean Brook's story was the reason I picked up this book, and she did not disappoint. I love the whole Iron Seas universe, I like steampunk in general, but most of it ends up lacking, be it the characters or the worldbuilding - not the Iron Seas stories, though! This one was very entertaining, but too short.

Ecstasy Under The Moon - (Children Of The Moon #4.5) by Lucy Monroe - 3 stars

Another new author for me. I really liked the whole worldbuilding, and the characters. I usually like stories about shapeshifters, but I think this is the first I've read featuring the Picts, so points for originality!